This report presents an extensive analysis into The Largest Charities and Foundations in Canada. We present a discussion on the advantages, dis-advantages, opportunities, and challenges of being a large Charitable Organization.
Included in the report is an analysis showing:
– the number of large Charities and Foundations in Canada by Total Assets, Total Revenues, Total Tax-Receipted Donations, and Total Expended on Charitable Activities.
– A breakdown of large Charities by Total Revenues;
– A breakdown of large Charities by Total Tax-Receipted Donations;
– A breakdown of large Charities by Province
– A breakdown of large Charities by Categories of Charity;
An appendix provides several listings of large Charities using different characteristics.
Review the Executive Summary of the Report and order your copy HERE.