Veritas Charity Services Inc. (VCSI), a subsidiary of the Veritas Group, provides to donors, charities and others independent, fair and respectful research into Canadian registered charities to help them in evaluating and choosing their favoured charities. We conduct in-depth reviews of Canadian registered charities, all within a unique and comprehensive VScore program framework. We regularly publish these in reports for subscribers and the public.
We envision an economically vibrant charitable sector where high levels of accountability, transparency, and effectiveness is the norm. Where passion and impact are the focus, not profile and popularity.
Mission and Goals
- Veritas Charity Services aims to be the principal source of independent advice, information, and thought leadership on Canada’s charitable sector, evaluating its effectiveness and impact. It does so through comprehensive reviews of Canadian registered charities, all within a unique VScore program framework.
Foster trust and confidence in the sector.
- To help you in your charitable goals, the Veritas Foundation conducts intensive research on Canada’s charitable sector and its charities to help in assessing the qualities and shortcomings of each. Our Mission is to go beyond the research, to be a trustee for the Public’s interests.
Our Core Commitments
- Support, strengthen, and encourage good practice in the charitable sector.
- Foster Public trust and confidence in the sector.
- Protect both the credibility of the sector, and the interests of the Public.
- Demonstrate the accountability of the sector.
The Veritas Group of Companies – Making a Difference!